• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 performance parts

Reaction score
i have a set of brand new alliant injectors that have been modified to a 315/200 with about 10k miles on them...these are not remans... asking 1850 plus a good working set of cores to stick back in my truck..

i have a brand new never put on the truck SRP 1.2..this is one of the last one built..this is a perfect pump to transform into a honey badger SR for 300 bucks at dyno proven,, asking 600 plus a good working 17* pump...

i also have a brand new never used 467 FMW turbo for sale..
67.66mm/2.66'' Compressor Inducer Dia.
3.60'' Compressor Wheel O.D.
74.29mm/2.92'' Turbine Exducer Dia.
83.47mm/3.29'' Turbine Wheel O.D.
1.10 Turbine A/R
T4 Twin Flow Turbine Inlet
full race cover with 5 inch air inlet and Straight Compressor Outlet asking 1250

brand new turbonetics T4 kit..all stainless steel up pipes air filter tube with filter,hot side IC pipe.. Y and a 4 inch down pipe..comes with all bolts mounts and oil feed lines...asking 1500...

driven diesel full fuel feed kit with a fuelab pump brand new never used has pump 5/8 pick up tube 5/8 fuel line and wire harness..asking 600..

call or text 603-991-2910 evenings only..no cell service where i work..
--

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fuel kit complete? Have part #?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
it is a fuel feed kit..has the 5/8 pick up tube with fitting to come out the top of the tank into 5/8 hose going to your water separator filter then to the fuelab pump..1/2 hose from the pump to your fuel filter under the hood...the kit also has the wire harness and mounting bracket for the pump..ill try to get pictures tonight...

Sent you a pm

sent one back...

StandAlone

Reaction score
Originally Posted by StandAlone View Post
Fuel kit complete? Have part #?
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it is a fuel feed kit..has the 5/8 pick up tube with fitting to come out the top of the tank into 5/8 hose going to your water separator filter then to the fuelab pump..1/2 hose from the pump to your fuel filter under the hood...the kit also has the wire harness and mounting bracket for the pump..ill try to get pictures tonight...

So this is the standard regulated return kit from driven diesel?

Could you PM me some pics/post them on here OR text them to me at 918-424-6622

Reaction score
no this is a fuel supply kit..it feeds the RR..are you the one that text me last night about this kit and the injectors and was going to make a deposit on them ??

Attachments

• fuel kit 2.jpg
    fuel kit 2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • fuel kit.jpg
    fuel kit.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 77

Latest posts

Members online