7.3 questions

Freightshaker

Reaction score
So say if you were aiming for a mild build and it is time for injectors. What would be a wise choice on say a pmr motor- near stock cc with 100% nozzles?

Buffalo444

Reaction score
So say if you were aiming for a mild build and it is time for injectors. What would be a wise choice on say a pmr motor- near stock cc with 100% nozzles?

Nothing over stage 2's (160/100%s) IMHO. But then again, I have first hand experience with stock PMRs blowing out the side of a stock engine with stock tuning....

CSIPSD

Reaction score

A PMR motor I would go with a 160/100 injector... Even a stock set of hybrids 230/100 range would be fine if you had good tuning.

oneturboforme

Reaction score
okay i think i have the concept of the fuel system down thank you guys

now what about turbos, i see a lot of you our running a 38r(not sure what mount style or size that is) or a h2e (once again not sure what style or size that is)

i also see on here where you just go get a 66 or larger t4(yes you would need a mount) and go that route

personally i had a 66 on my 6.4 and when it lit it would set you in the seat but cruising a highway speeds ect it was Smokey and laggy(most defiantly a tuning issue)

so is it possible to get a 450-500rwhp 7.3 that can tow 10,000 and keep your egts down and not have massive turbo lag?

let say you have supporting mods done and you put 250/200 and a ball bearing high quality 66 on it would that cut it? Or would you need to move more air then the 66 can supply

CSIPSD

Reaction score
With a PMR motor, unless you are willing to deal with Window 7.3, leave it stock.

I've broke a lot of ****...

Never a PMR...

AC's are good, 425-450hp is good IMHO...

okay i think i have the concept of the fuel system down thank you guys

now what about turbos, i see a lot of you our running a 38r(not sure what mount style or size that is) or a h2e (once again not sure what style or size that is)

i also see on here where you just go get a 66 or larger t4(yes you would need a mount) and go that route

personally i had a 66 on my 6.4 and when it lit it would set you in the seat but cruising a highway speeds ect it was Smokey and laggy(most defiantly a tuning issue)

so is it possible to get a 450-500rwhp 7.3 that can tow 10,000 and keep your egts down and not have massive turbo lag?

let say you have supporting mods done and you put 250/200 and a ball bearing high quality 66 on it would that cut it? Or would you need to move more air then the 66 can supply

Yes...

230/100's-250/200's and a H2e is a 450-500hp set up that will tow all day.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.