• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 SD - dual bypass, tuners, BTM, downpipe, walbro 392

mikem

Reaction score
I have the following left for sale, all these include shipping. I have dropped the prices, they are what was left over from my last sale.

Will accept PayPal(+3%), bitcoin, or USPS money orders. Bank or personal checks would have to wait to clear before shipping.

If you want a quick response or need pictures text me 9O1 4I5 4II5

(Like new never run) Walbro 392 pump $50

(New) Magnaflow 3.5" downpipe, 2 pieces from turbo to stock exhaust all clamps included - $60

(New) Walker/Dynomax #21470 BTM 3.5" - $60

(New) high voltage injector driver module, superduty, fresh reman never run, don't need your core - $120

(Used) Amsoil BMK26 full system just needs filters - $120

(Used) TS 6 position flip chip, IIRC it has canned tunes for a 48 states 97 Auto, plan on getting it reburnt - $80

(Used, excellent condition) SCT SF3/X3 (Bama Tuners body) unit is "married" to a vehicle that is long gone, so it will need to be sent in to SCT to get a factory reset - $80

mikem

Reaction score
Sorry if the description is misleading, it is a standard 120v IDM from Automotive Computer Exchange in Fort Lauderdale, FL. It's a high quality reman

That should clear that up, unfortunately I cannot go back and edit the original post.

What i meant to say was it is the highest voltage of the stock 7.3 IDM's. I paid about $150 for the IDM and exchanged a core, but never ended up needing it, as I totalled the truck I bought it for, and have since sold my other 7.3, which already had a new one

Also, the dual bypass unit is indeed sold and shipped

Last edited:

mikem

Reaction score
Haven't received payment on TS chip so that's back up for grabs...

mikem

Reaction score
PM sent 1badpad, sorry that slipped past me

Everything listed still available except the dual bypass unit and the TS chip if 1badpad decides he wants it still

mikem

Reaction score
Ok so the IDM and Amsoil Dual-Bypass filtration unit are sold and gone

TS 6-Pos chip is pending sale but not gone as of yet

Cory99 PM sent on the 392 pump

Latest posts

Members online