7.3 Special Edition Turbo?!?!?!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
that sounds like a major boost leak anyway. should be easily noticeable. when we put my 38r in there was a worm clamp that just wasn't tight enough and would make a sound similar to that but much quieter. tightened it down a bit and now its all fine.

Yup is probably a loose clamp but I thought it sounded funny so I had to post about it LOL.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
siren. vacuum was a good one too. tell him ill trade motors with him. haha. tell him the motor is newer so its better and he probably would.

He probably would LOL

That's what I'm saying.
7.3L EGR retrofit anyone? :thumbsup:

Yes dude I just put a "EGR" on my 7.3 made it more faster LOL haha

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a split boot. If tightening the clamps doesn't work, buy all new boots and call it a day.

Yup exactly

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
There's no way it couldn't be noticed. The turbo would frag and the go pedal would stop working.

Yup LOL he just texted me saying why my truck making this noise. I told him check the muffler bearings Haha nah. It was classic I told him to check the boots and the oil okay so he was like wait there a dipstick on the turbo I was like no your engine oil. LOL

DocBar

Reaction score
Yup LOL he just texted me saying why my truck making this noise. I told him check the muffler bearings Haha nah. It was classic I told him to check the boots and the oil okay so he was like wait there a dipstick on the turbo I was like no your engine oil. LOL
If you're not BS'ing, this guy shouldn't own a scooter. I mean daaaaaaaamn.

obspsd

Reaction score
No he didnt he said hes going to have a "mechanic fix it so whatever thw truck a 2002 CCSB gray and black two tone lariat. its got a GTP38R ATS junk trans CFM banks intercooler kit Swamps IDM some big axles TS chip gauges injectors 4.56 gearing billet rods pistons valve springs head studs blah blah RR and some other internals. Let me just tell you this he knows nothing about diesels LOL he bought the truck from my other good friend that built the truck from ground up.

Billet Rods For A 38r?

skylinedan

Reaction score
Billet pistons too, LOL. Some people really have no business owning anything with wheels, LOL. Guys like that kill me, they think if they go out spend a bunch of money on some go fast diesel truck all they have to do is put fuel in it. I,m happy to say I built mine :)

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Billet pistons too, LOL. Some people really have no business owning anything with wheels, LOL. Guys like that kill me, they think if they go out spend a bunch of money on some go fast diesel truck all they have to do is put fuel in it. I,m happy to say I built mine :)

Yup exactly

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Because it's not needed. I'm running 80 over injectors and a 38r on a pmr with 180k miles. And I beat the Piss out of it.

Good for you. What the hell is a 80 over injector?? Tunning is the key to Make a pmr motor last and if you dont have custome tunes, you WILL find that the windows 7.3 mod sucks ass... with all thats done to the motor he has, it can and will hold up to a ton more abuse then yours.

live life full throttle

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Almost as bad as when people don't know the difference between hybrids and a codes.

I got Hybrid 200% injectors swamps tunes on my 160/100% A codes. That was the only way we could solve my idling problems. I went though so much sets of tunes LOL This was the golden ticket.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online