• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 Stage II 160cc/100% Injectors

RedSmokey

Reaction score
I had these up for sale before but had some stuff come up and didnt end up being able to sell. I now am ready to sell these, they were originally purchased from beans, i purchased them from TRX370r and I'm not sure of th mileage on them. I'd like to get $900 plus your running split shot injectors. If shipping is involved, I'll pay to ship mine and you pay to ship yours. I am only selling these because I am selling the truck. If needed, I can pull my injectors and send them to you first, but I would need yours shipped out within a few days of you recieving mine. I will take some video of them running and post it up when I get some time.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
If they are split shots that should be fine. I need injectors that will run in my 2000 without tunes so I can Smog it and sell it.

02strokin

Reaction score
I got a set of penniscola 40hp injectors I would trade ya outta my 2002.. I just paid 1600 bucks for them... They have 5-6000 miles on them..

02strokin

Reaction score
On here yes put been on comp d for few yrs.. Everyone hates these injectors but I haven't had any trouble an they actully run pretty good just want bigger but not Payn a arm an leg for them

7.3psd97444

Reaction score
On here yes put been on comp d for few yrs.. Everyone hates these injectors but I haven't had any trouble an they actully run pretty good just want bigger but not Payn a arm an leg for them

just to throw this out there if you want bigger injectors but dont want to pay an arm and a leg for them why did you pay 1600 bucks for those "40 hp" injectors?

You can get a good set of stage ones or twos and sometimes even hybrids for that much. :morons:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.