• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

7.3 stock hpop,studs, other stuff.

7.3obs

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I've got some stuff that I wanna get out of my garage. I have two 15* hpop that I'd sell as cores for 125$ shipped a piece.

I then have a set of arp headstuds that I bought off a member on PSN awhile back and they were still in a sealed box when I got them. I installed them one at a time in a motor that I bought and had to plans to test forged rods. I never heard the motor run and ended up finding the bearings were rough shape. I torqued all the studs down and used an old socket. I started to strip four nuts when I was removing them. I have replacment nuts coming from summit. I recenlty had my torque wrench checked by snapon to only find out that it has been off 25 ft lbs so really the studs were never torqued 100% down. Probably a good thing the motor was bad because I would've blown a head gasket as it is due to improper torque.

I have comp cams valve springs, shims and stage two push rods from swaps. I have a brand new 12 point socket for the new nuts along with a valve spring compressor and 16 new valve seals that I would like to sell all together. So arp studs, valve springs, push rods, and all the small things. I'd like to get 900$ shipped. Price is obo.

I then finally have a good working idm out of a 95 I'd like to get 115$ for that shipped.

I've also got a set of intercooler pipes out of a 99. I've got the boots and all the clamps. Make me an offer on those as well.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    824.7 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

7.3obs

Reaction score
Bump. Make an offer. Got new nuts from summit today to replace the bad nuts for the studs.

Latest posts

Members online