7.3L Dyno 542hp

Agjake11

Reaction score
OSCS took his truck and dyno'd it on the superflow over at powerstroke magic today. made 535hp and 542hp on his setup

he has the graphs and more info on his setup and i had the videos from my gopro

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

YouTube Video

:thumbup:

OSCS

Reaction score
s366 FF 250/100 T-500 bunch of other crap

these numbers where made with a MASSIVE boost leak from one of the intake plenums and some serious trans tuning issues that need to be worked out ANNNNNND a gate that could use 10psi or more before it opens. Garret could barely get numbers due to the converter locking early. Pretty impressed though! judging by the size of the leak and trans issues im confident it will make over 550.. not bad for 366 250/100 and t500

I know there are alot of other guys that want and or are running setups similar to this so i wanted to show some numbers of what this setup is capable of. I will post the graphs tommorow

Last edited:

OSCS

Reaction score
the gopro doesnt capture it very well but on the 2nd video around 1:10 the exhuast is actually pushing the tool box they set up to divert the smoke out of the shop LOL

PSM_Kid

Reaction score
the gopro doesnt capture it very well but on the 2nd video around 1:10 the exhuast is actually pushing the tool box they set up to divert the smoke out of the shop LOL

That is a strong running truck you got as I have already gotten to see on the street that morning you handed me my ass! I was very impressed with the power it put down.

It was also nice to meet you guys. Jake, come strap yours down whenever you are ready! That is a good looking truck you got.

TJ

OSCS

Reaction score
david from DI, its smokey and touchy. Im gonna fix the BS and try a newchip with matts tunes and see the difference

OSCS

Reaction score
That is a strong running truck you got as I have already gotten to see on the street that morning you handed me my ass! I was very impressed with the power it put down.

It was also nice to meet you guys. Jake, come strap yours down whenever you are ready! That is a good looking truck you got.

TJ

good ole 6am street runs LOL It was nice to put a face to the truck, I had a blast! looking forward to getting back at it once that leak is dealt with.

Agjake11

Reaction score

TJ

Ill be by soon enough.

sniper_101

Reaction score
That's pretty impressive. What did you see for boost #'s on the dyno vs. the street? (or have you had the setup long enough to know)

What are you running for a fuel pump?

onebad7.3

Reaction score
Hurry up. You will love yourself. I bet you make more power with his tunes too...

I'd love for someone to be at a dyno, and make 5 runs or so, but the only this they change is the chip. Make one run on a Swamps chip, Beans, Wildman, DI, ect. All of course burned for the same mods, to see who really makes the most hp, and how power comes in over the rpm band.

DocBar

Reaction score
david from DI, its smokey and touchy. Im gonna fix the BS and try a newchip with matts tunes and see the difference
Nice numbers!!!! I put down 500 at PHP's on Matt's tunes. I had him live tune it on the conservative side. I wish I could've gotten some numbers with David's tunes. His are definitely stronger running than Matt's but, like you stated, very smokey and touchy as hell on the go pedal.

OSCS

Reaction score
im still hesitant about matt's tunes.. he is known for making clean running trucks but only becuase he pulls fuel back.. I didnt spend upwards of 8k to have my truck run at 85% of it potential. I believe there is a tuner out there who can hold these numbers and still make the truck clean running and shift well! anyone of them are welcome to send me a chip with the appropriate tunes and ill pay for the dyno time to prove it LOL i doubt that will happen so I think i will try to work with david abit more even though that can be quite difficult at times.

DocBar

Reaction score
im still hesitant about matt's tunes.. he is known for making clean running trucks but only becuase he pulls fuel back.. I didnt spend upwards of 8k to have my truck run at 85% of it potential. I believe there is a tuner out there who can hold these numbers and still make the truck clean running and shift well! anyone of them are welcome to send me a chip with the appropriate tunes and ill pay for the dyno time to prove it LOL i doubt that will happen so I think i will try to work with david abit more even though that can be quite difficult at times.
Best of luck to you. With a little patience(something I tend to lack), I'm sure you'll get all worked out how you like it.

OSCS

Reaction score
Best of luck to you. With a little patience(something I tend to lack), I'm sure you'll get all worked out how you like it.

there lies the problem.. patience. Im slowly learning to develop it but its moving slow. I know david has the potential to make a killer tune, its just getting him interested enough in doing it. He's got "bigger fish to fry" someone once told me. not the customer service approach i prefer but whatever. Ill be up there bugging the chit out of him for the next couple weeks untill he gets its done LOL

Big Bore

Reaction score
im still hesitant about matt's tunes.. he is known for making clean running trucks but only becuase he pulls fuel back..

Pulling fuel back on the bottom end does not mean the tunes have any less fuel at WOT. Smoke and heat = too much fuel for given situation, and will be less efficient, meaning lower performance.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.