700 hp goal build

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Supposedly he tried to sell to make money or something? He had lesions on his skin even when we first took the truck to him. Dad said he was strung-out and all over the place emotionally when he met him at his grandpas

superpsd

Reaction score
What a way to end your career in the diesel performance business. Even if he bounces back years down the road he will never be forgiven of situations like this and any Trust is completely out the door. From all the recent reviews that had been posted it seems like he screwed a lot of customers over. Even customers who ordered as small as buying some Hpop lines.

Last edited:

powerjoke73

Reaction score
I feel bad for others. My truck as a roller is worthless. Just a rusty 2000 F350. There is a harley edition 6.4L with at least 10k in aesthetics plus motor work etc at his grandpas. Also a twin turbo 2012 duramax with a full kelderman air lift suspension.

No way I will ever see money from this.

Jomax

Reaction score
I hope you can recover at least some of it. What B. S. Was drugs one of the root problems or was drugs just helping him numb the situation he created?

He was doing drugs and I think even selling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gwunter

Reaction score
If i was having this work done, and I stopped by his shop one day, and I thought it was likely he was doing drugs, I would have pulled my stuff that day. But really sorry to hear about this. Another reason why when I build a motor I'll do it myself, even if its not a "professional" build, and only last for 5k miles.

superpsd

Reaction score
He was doing drugs and I think even selling.

Yeah Power joke already answered that at top the page. Basically sounds like was being a no good piece of **** crackhead. "Cocaines a Helluva Drug"

Reaction score
And there's so many people here that would love to have/use the kind of insight and experience that he had. Sad to see it go to waste over something that only brings destruction with it. Good luck with your road ahead of you powerjoke

Timmy

Reaction score
Shawn from cooper is a dang good guy! Where are you located? I'm about 1.5hrs from Shawn and do his local cruisee for kids every year. Sorry to hear about your issues with your truck bud. Would love to see other quick 7.3s in the area

powerjoke73

Reaction score
Ohio. Cooper was on the way through to Georgia. Can’t thank him enough.

Oh yeah forgot to mention that Jonathan held private invite only auctions on Facebook that consisted of mine as well as many other peoples parts from the shop. Apparently that had been going on for 2weeks

Strokersace

Reaction score

Oh yeah forgot to mention that Jonathan held private invite only auctions on Facebook that consisted of mine as well as many other peoples parts from the shop. Apparently that had been going on for 2weeks
So why when your dad went down, did he not have an exact parts list of what was yours to pick back up?

And why, when yours and other vehicles and various parts were found along with Jonathan (who the law is supposedly looking for) we're all on the same property, was the law not contacted immediately and he arrested?

Why, having the upper hand in the given situation for a change, was it not capitalized on?

I just don't get it. Any of it. It's a chit deal but come on. If you have the opportunity to get what's rightfully yours and justice with the law at the same time, DO IT!

powerjoke73

Reaction score
I have an exact parts list with prices we payed. Hell my dad took all the receipts. And the cops were contacted about the location of trucks and all locations for parts. Jonathan was given the list of parts even. He was around for an hour at the grandpas (which was 30-40 min away from Roseville police) and then ran away.

He was arrested already and posted bail immediately. Coop fhinks he has money hidden. I wasn’t personally there but I know my dad called the Case detective beforehe got there and when he got there.

My parts are long gone.

DieselDC

Reaction score

Wtf - !??? That’s messed in so many different levels of low. Man sorry again to see you have to put up with bs like this. Money is hard to earn and easier to spend....

MeTo

Reaction score
I just went to the Dyno proven site. "This is a demo store. Any orders placed through this store will not be honored or fulfilled." In the end it's just a demo. Or, maybe someone will find him and he has ODed?

I'm truly sorry to hear this. I hope you are able to get recompense in our two tier justice system?

DieselDC

Reaction score
I just went to the Dyno proven site. "This is a demo store. Any orders placed through this store will not be honored or fulfilled." In the end it's just a demo. Or, maybe someone will find him and he has ODed?

I'm truly sorry to hear this. I hope you are able to get recompense in our two tier justice system?

Unfortunately our justice system sucks. Trying to bring someone to court for 20k will probably take 5-8k in lawyer fees then at that, you’re not guaranteed anything :(

JDelaney

Reaction score
Even if you win a judgement there is no guarantee you will be compensated. It sucks, but if you successfully sue someone and win if they don't have any assets the likelihood of collecting on that judgement is pretty low.

emev0l

Reaction score
Probably not a bad time to update your signature and get rid of that Honey Badger line

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.