• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

700hp 6.4 part out- everything goes!

Strokersace

Reaction score
you got a 6.4?

live life full throttle
Yeah, got it for my dad a while back. It has some issues, think its a spun rod bearing but haven't tore into it yet because I've been rebuilding and trying to sell a Dodge project. Thinking about just getting a motor (or parts to build the motor) with extras to drop in and go. He fell in love with it so I told him I'd do the work on it and get him a safe reliable rig. It'll get the usual updates and upgrades, but nothing extreme. He's earned it.

The 7.3 has never ran right after I made the mistake of going with Farmer's injectors. Pretty sure it has internal issues that the injectors caused it. I'll take the 7.3 back to work on when I get around to it.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yeah, got it for my dad a while back. It has some issues, think its a spun rod bearing but haven't tore into it yet because I've been rebuilding and trying to sell a Dodge project. Thinking about just getting a motor (or parts to build the motor) with extras to drop in and go. He fell in love with it so I told him I'd do the work on it and get him a safe reliable rig. It'll get the usual updates and upgrades, but nothing extreme. He's earned it.

The 7.3 has never ran right after I made the mistake of going with Farmer's injectors. Pretty sure it has internal issues that the injectors caused it. I'll take the 7.3 back to work on when I get around to it.
oh ok. i think i remember that now!

you got haggled into farmers too? dammit man! that sucks.. hey, i kay need a complete motor for the dually if it makes ya feel any better? lol on its second rebuild now.

live life full throttle

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I have someone potentially buying every single piece listed. Because of this I have not yet replied to anyone. I gave him until tomorrow morning to make up his mind and then I will begin replying to PMs.

Appreciate all the input guys. The CR swap is more of a learning project for,the shop than anything. This is a perfect building block for an EFI live tuned 5.9 tow pig around 600hp

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
At this point, parts are all pending sale.

Have had one buyer go ahead and take everything. Payment has not been received but the details have all been worked out and should be paid for very soon.

Rubenk

Reaction score
Damn the luck, just now seen it.

I'd take that 76mm off your hands if the buyer falls through. PM box is full.