700hp build plan

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Hey guys new to the forum just looking for input on parts for a build in near future. Goal is 700ish on stock fuel. Lookng for reliable street, towing truck. Love it now but got the itch for more power :evil
Mods as of now are
Spartan tunes
Erg delete
4" flow pro
And s&b intake

So far I plan on adding
Arp studs
Air dog w/ elite upgrade
No limit piping and intake (cause it looks BA)
And thinking elite tow power-X

What elese should I do to get to my goal?

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
that should get you real close. maybe consider an intake manifold, 6.0 exhaust manifolds, and uppipes.

Sent reeming out the newly rebuilt Clifford

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
that should get you real close. maybe consider an intake manifold, 6.0 exhaust manifolds, and uppipes.

Sent reeming out the newly rebuilt Clifford

with what eric has recomended on top of what you have planned , you should be good. i once made 700 on stock fuel, it was sure a fun truck.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Watch Webb06's build and look at mine if you want to see how the tow x's are. I dont have mine yet but i will soon. I would highly reccomend the manifolds, up pipes, and the ported intake. And the no limits intake is the ONLY way to go. You will love it! Good luck with the build, i'll be watching this one.

webb06

Reaction score
tow x are pretty nice. i plan to dyno my truck once its all buttoned back up. im not on stock fuel but it'll give you a rough idea

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
That would be great. I have been watching your guys builds that's where I got some of my ideas for what i will need. Can't wait to get parts to start this got some buddies that got some d-maxs pretty well built that don't just want to beat but crush :biggun:

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Also was just looking on elites website and I see these jr high-powers and no tow xs? Are they to replace them and if so will they be same power range or better?

Jonnydime

Reaction score
The jr high powers appears to be the tow x. I think they just changed the name.

The Jr High Powers have the 76mm modified stock LP turbo not the Precision unit the Tow X's have. If the Tow X's were $4650 I would have them and not be questioning myself on the Tow X atmo kit.

Last edited:

3brorce

Reaction score
why not go with high powers that way there is room to grow if you want to add fuel.
-Stew

Fairly large price difference from jr high powers to high powers. That might be why. He still has room to grow also with jr's if he wants to throw fuel at it later on.

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
I plan on doing a trans but can't swing that right now. So run her till she won't go no more.
I would love to do high powers but that's out my range again :shrug:
Will the jrs sound the same or not cause love the way the tow xs sound

Fast-6.0

Reaction score
The Jr's will be a 59/76. All journal bearing. Same exhaust tone as stock.

The Tow X's are still gonna be around. Ball-bearing and sweet exhaust tone.

Latest posts

Members online