71MM 6.0 POWERMAX

e.nickkk

Reaction score
I have one on my truck but so far not impressed the rcd 68mm is about the same but spool faster I gave them feedback but must of fell on deaf ears was hoping to hear back if not going back to my mtw stage 4

ncdzl

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have one on my truck but so far not impressed the rcd 68mm is about the same but spool faster I gave them feedback but must of fell on deaf ears was hoping to hear back if not going back to my mtw stage 4

What did bp Look like

e.nickkk

Reaction score
About 20 to 30 higher then boost up high mid range is great but isn't cleaning up my injectors with reduced fuel :shrug:

11STROKER

Reaction score

hey nick, we have been slammed with work and just have fallen behind on the forums. give me a call so we can figure out whats up with your turbo buddy. I can assure you it that it hasn't fallen on deaf ears.

Last edited:

e.nickkk

Reaction score
Hey bud call me when you can I left you 3 messages for you at the shop but no return call thanks I pm'd you my number again

11STROKER

Reaction score
Hey bud call me when you can I left you 3 messages for you at the shop but no return call thanks I pm'd you my number again

hey bud I tried to call you this morning shortly after I got to work my personal cell number is also on my signature. thanks

e.nickkk

Reaction score
Ben I called ur cell and the shop I can't leave a message on ur cell inbox is full

11STROKER

Reaction score
Is the game of tag still going on?
New news on the 71?

no its actually not. if you notice in my signature under the shop number is my personal cell # so really there was never a game of tag. I told nick to send me the turbo and we would re work it. If you notice in the op you will clearly see where I stated we need some TESTING done. That's why its called a test to see if it worked or not. It didn't work so im a man of my word were gonna re do the turbo and send it back to him for more testing

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
no its actually not. if you notice in my signature under the shop number is my personal cell # so really there was never a game of tag. I told nick to send me the turbo and we would re work it. If you notice in the op you will clearly see where I stated we need some TESTING done. That's why its called a test to see if it worked or not. It didn't work so im a man of my word were gonna re do the turbo and send it back to him for more testing

Good info! We have a few 6.0s with 75%+ nozzles if you guys want to get another tester unit out there

e.nickkk

Reaction score
This is correct the turbo is on its way back for some tweaking I will update with more results as they come thanks Ben sorry I should of posted that we have made contact

Members online

No members online now.