827hp

Kind

Reaction score
With a unlocked TC, cuz I'm a dumbass and loaded the wrong trans file lol. My tq was 1035 on that run. Both numbers were at 4200rpm.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Whew. Wicked high in the rpm range. I sit in the truck and normally have the operator stop the pull at 3500-3800. A little odd considering your spool up is probably ridiculously quick. Nice numbers through! I bet they'd be a little better with the t.c locked. I love this truck. Definitely a monster!

Kind

Reaction score
Whew. Wicked high in the rpm range. I sit in the truck and normally have the operator stop the pull at 3500-3800. A little odd considering your spool up is probably ridiculously quick. Nice numbers through! I bet they'd be a little better with the t.c locked. I love this truck. Definitely a monster!

My boost was really low and I feel it was way short on power. Once I got past 3500rpm I only focused on the tach and last I saw I only had 30psi. I can see 60psi on the street with a little over half throttle.

As far as high rpms... Naw lol. It sounded so good past 4000. I wanted to go higher but I knew my valve train wasn't built for much over 4000. And the dyno guys wanted to go higher because my numbers were still going up at 4200 lol.

Spool up is ok... Would be better with some more tuning and had I spec'd my hp turbo with a divided housing vs open. It's a little slow to get to 5psi but after that they climb very fast.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Haha well get a divided charger on there pard. Awesome numbers for that low of boost compared to the street. Sounds like you need to find a load cell dyno. It'll probably make ridiculous numbers

Kind

Reaction score
The dyno graph

bypa3emy.jpg

There is a vid. Just waiting for it to be sent to me.

Extended Power

Reaction score
That's the same dyno that couldn't load my truck over 35psi boost in Edmonton. (Castrol Raceway in August.)
Numerous tries...some recorded, some not....not sure why they weren't able to load trucks harder...especially when they knew there would be some big hitters there.

Kind

Reaction score
That's the same dyno that couldn't load my truck over 35psi boost in Edmonton. (Castrol Raceway in August.)
Numerous tries...some recorded, some not....not sure why they weren't able to load trucks harder...especially when they knew there would be some big hitters there.

Yep... There was a guy there referring to you and your truck about that time. I didn't get his name tho. It seemed like there was a lot of low numbers today. They even tried to load me harder with no real gains. Super nice crew but I don't know if I like that kind of dyno lol.

Last edited:

Kind

Reaction score
I bet you are over 1000hp on a good dyno and locked

We've got a few minor oil leaks to fix... Hopefully soon. Then we may try to get on a dyno while it's down there again... With the right tune lol

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
We've got a few minor oil leaks to fix... Hopefully soon. Then we may try to get on a dyno while it's down there again... With the right tune lol

whats wrong with trap speed ?

Extended Power

Reaction score
Same here...I was hoping to have run my truck on the track Friday night before the races, and just dyno it on the Saturday.
Stupid rain shut down the track for that Friday...so I could only dyno it....now trying to get it to the track is the next issue. It seems I'm working every weekend the track at home is open.

I bet he is over 1K as well...triples just seem to make that no matter what.

And I was referring to the Armor Inc Dyno day when I said they should have known there was going to be some heavy hitters there...even their advertising said there was going to be some 1000 horse pulls there...

And my question to anyone, what kind of dyno was it?
I thought it was the same one as last years event at Castrol, but I thought the owner said it was a new dyno. (Same trailer though.)