911 roadside emergencys

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I think that would a good section to have over here. Probably already in the works but I wanted to mention it.
Dave

bluedge8

Reaction score
I was going to say the same thing, just got home from helping a future member repair stripped threads in an hpop in a Walmart parking lot

bluedge8

Reaction score
well, it was interesting to say the least, Mark was quite surprised when we had it back together and I told him I've never changed out a hpop before, LOL I have never seen that much oil on a truck before, that thing wont rust for a while LOL. Mark has a nice rig there.
Glad to help out Nate.

TERRCO

Reaction score
If we have one how many people will post that there broke down in there driveway? After the first 10 post I read on PSN I gave up taking any thread there seriously.

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I think the contact list like we had over there would be useful. That way people could see who is near them if they break down in an area that they are not familiar with.

apollyon9515

Reaction score
Ironic but i thought about this earlier today as i was running the chainsaw. Maybe someone.... could just suck the whole thing up and paste it here or maybe cross reference usernames.

Either way i think this is a good idea and keep it like the old place and have 2 things, 1 were "you" enter your info for someone to search you out and 2 the normal 911 emergency's. Believe the other was emergency contact or something like that.

Latest posts

Members online