95 F250 Rear Brake Lines

racerdad2

Reaction score
Anybody sell pre-bent / factory fit rear brake lines for '95 F250 7.3 with HD rear axle ? Driver's side 1/4" * 1/4" about 18" long. Passenger side 3/16" (at axle fitting) * 1/4" (wheel cylinder) about 48" long ?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

bluedge8

Reaction score
Most people just bend up their own from straight stock. If your uncomfortable with cutting to length and re-flaring the end, you can buy lines longer than you need, hopefully not by much and find some "extra" room on the axle. If you want a factory finish, you may need to see if Ford still sells them.

racerdad2

Reaction score
Thx. I checked with Ford. Too old for those parts. I was just feeling a bit lazy. I'll get under her tomorrow & bend some lines :)

JD3020

Reaction score
There is a company that sells pre-bent brake line kits, but i couldn't think of their name to save my life. LOL Pretty sure they were stainless or nickel plated, maybe had an option of either one? Seemed to be an exact fit and good quality. I had looked into them a few years back but decided to go the DIY route.

racerdad2

Reaction score
I vaguely remember seeing them on the Power Block on Spike TV. Thx for jogging the memory cells. I'll look on their website. Im still feeling lazy ;)

m j

Reaction score
inlinetube. bronco graveyard carries kits but I dont think the 96 f250 is listed
I used a few of those stainless kits on 1978 broncos, really sweet pieces

Arisley

Reaction score
Just use some welding rod or even coat hangers to bend patterns. Makes bending the tubing right the first time a breeze.

Latest posts

Members online