• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

96 F 1 fiddy Trade Or Best Offer

STR8LINE

Reaction score
96 F 1 fiddy

13x,xxx miles, had 97,xxx when I bought it. Needs a bedside painted, Runs Good! Strong truck.. I put a set of 15x12" Mickey Thompson ET Drag wheels on it with 31x11.5 Interco TrXuS tires 88% .. Blows Ice cold A/C, Colder than my 07. Just put a 31spline Pos unit in it and a Nice SVO girdle thats actually For my Mustang pile lol ... but No BS the truck could use front wheel bearings and an alinement, an headers an a roll pan!

It is a Nice driver tho, gets around 16 mpg.. New speakers and a Pioneer supertuner III

I Also have a ZF 5spd an Transfer an All the stuff you would need, drive shafts, Harness, grommets, Pedals etc off the donor truck

NOTE* These pictures Suck! A buddy of mine come over an give this truck a quickOver an snapped these pics with his phone an wrote the add out.. I can tell you Alot more about the truck if you are interested.. And Will get Better pics Soon!!

http://bgky.craigslist.org/cto/3247226761.html

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.