• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99-03 turbo upgrade parts 66mm

neverkickn

Reaction score
Everything listed is in central AR if someone wants to pickup. Shipped prices are for lower 48. Canada, AK and BFE will cost more.

I have a backplate milled to fit a 66mm wheel, ats ported compressor shroud with intake boot milled to fit a 66mm wheel, 66mm cast wheel 600 shipped

1.0 non gated turbine housing with high flow outlet 225 shipped

1.0 gated housing with non ebv outlet ( modified, see pics) 100 shipped

1.15 turbine housing (van housing) 125 shipped

99-03 turbo pedestal with ebv. Probably leaks. 60 shipped.

Waste gate actuator from 38r 25 shipped

The 1.0 turbine housing and the compressor shroud have some scuffing from wheel contact. I had my turbo shop check it out and they said it is perfectly fine to reuse without consequence. The ported shroud was ats purple so I tried to repaint it but had adhesion issues. I would probably just wire wheel it back to bare casting and run it.

The van housing for those that don't know will fit a slightly larger turbine wheel than what the 99-03 trucks have. If you want to build a charger using it you will need to make sure you have an obs or van turbine shaft to use in conjunction with it as the super duty turbines are too small.

The gated 1.0 housing has the divider ground and the waste gate outlet ported out. Not sure of any benefit and will not make any promises that it will perform any certain way.

I won't separate the compressor backplate, shroud and wheel. If someone wants those parts and a turbine housing with high flow outlet (either the 1.0 or 1.15) then it would be 800 shipped.

Obs guys I have parts you could use to convert. Not all but most. Let me know what you need and I will see if I have it.

areqenyj.jpg

je4u5e9y.jpg
u8uqasyp.jpg
ehe2a5u6.jpg
pe3ysymu.jpg
3e4ytybu.jpg
ugu5uqas.jpg
2ama3eve.jpg
uju6a3a5.jpg
ujy7a9ad.jpg
yjeru8yr.jpg
asusehaj.jpg
gu8anu3u.jpg

neverkickn

Reaction score
Anyone interested in this stuff feel free to make an offer. I'm not gonna give it away but I don't need shop ornaments.

If anyone has questions about this stuff let me know.

neverkickn

Reaction score
Thanks petro. I still have the 1.0 and 1.15 housings. 100.00 shipped each. I have one high flow outlet so if someone wants an exhaust housing and outlet I will do 150 shipped. The 1.0 housing is a direct boil in on a stock charger. Someone with a stock to stage 1 injected truck could run this with a ww2 and have a very well paired setup.

I also have two non ebv outlets for a stock charger or a 38r for 50 shipped each. The pedestal and actuator is also still available.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.