• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

99.5-2003 Van turbo

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
so do i get anything for selling the product? I'm surprised a vendor hasn't picked me up to be a online sales rep yet LOL

neverkickn

Reaction score
comes with adapter :thumbsup: I need to find out how much a 38r wheel is now.

It's not just as easy as a wheel swap. You have to machine the back plate and the compressor shroud to fit the larger wheel. Call beans ans ask how much they would charge to machine your parts and sell you the wheel. If they would be willing to do it that way you probably wouldn't have a warranty, but you would have a 66mm van charger:jammin:

Magnum PD

Reaction score
Would the 38r turbo wheel fit on a van turbine wheel and shaft? Same diameter and threads?

neverkickn

Reaction score
Would the 38r turbo wheel fit on a van turbine wheel and shaft? Same diameter and threads?

Yes.

Beans won't do it

Sucks. The backplate is easy. Just need to machine the recess out to the size of the wheel plus whatever clearences already exhist on the stock wheel. The shroud is more of a challenge. you have to open it up in such a way that you get the proper radius for the wheel. maybe someone will know the numbers.

dentexpowerstroke

Reaction score
Local turbo shop said they have done a few and can do it. I've also messaged a few other guys but none of them have responded. I'll probably have my stockers housing and backplate machined and just swap it onto the van turbo in the truck.

Last edited: