A LITTLE MAD GUESSING GAME FOR 100.00

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Findally got the truck going again. Built tranny and ready to hit the rollers on Sat. at Dallas G.A.. Whatever the truck hits it will be on a dynojet, and I will back the number up with track speed. Can't do ET's just because I don't have slicks and the truck will spin all four, so 60 foot times will be not so good.

I still have alot of work planned for the truck, more mods, gears, lockers. I have no clue to what the truck will hit on Dyno, never ran it on dyno before and it's not live tuned.:shrug:

You know I just had a Mad idea, you guys on here know your stuff so here's what I'll do. Take a guess on what the truck will run and the person that gets closest will get 100.00 bucks, or 100.00 off one of the MTW turbos. Whatever they would want.:jawdrop:

Remember I will be running 200/150 Reneaged injectors, stock heads manifold both exhaust, intake, and SCT custom tune (not live tune). Cheapo fuel system, with a regulated return, egr delete and all the other normal stuff. Basically the injectors, fuel system, and big vgt turbo, all fuel no drugs. Now as far as turbos for now stage 3 but might go to stage 4, but give a number for each one just incase. Ok let's have some fun and give me your guess. Hint: 190/100 with live tune on Erics dyno hit 623rwhp. If there are two same give me torque for tie breaker.:rockon:

jdgleason

Reaction score
The truck doesn't make too much power to not hook up in 4 wheel slicks or not..... Your e.t. won't change tremendously with slicks.

But, I guess 682.

madpowerstroke

Reaction score
Don't forget to put numbers for stage 3 or stage 4, and torque numbers for tie breaker. They may move thread if they do it will be moved to my vendor section. Seems I not full understating the way I have to post, this post is aftermarket related and as info on it, just saying. Maybe Moderators can chime in and guess to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong. If I am then I understand if you move it. Thanks

imelmo

Reaction score
The truck doesn't make too much power to not hook up in 4 wheel slicks or not..... Your e.t. won't change tremendously with slicks.

But, I guess 682.

I was gonna say the same thing; trucks of significantly higher hp have not much issues in 4wd with "regular" tires.

Latest posts

Members online