A little update on my truck...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
dude.. i'll let you slide on the 60ft for now.. but you have 1.60 in the 60ft with that suspension. congrats again dude!

HD F250

Reaction score
Thats awesome JD, congrats brother. I will be taking my POS to the track soon once i get it dialed in and a few minor issues fixed.

jdgleason

Reaction score
dude.. i'll let you slide on the 60ft for now.. but you have 1.60 in the 60ft with that suspension. congrats again dude!

You're right. I was nervous of it hopping, so I was taking it easy lol
That's sweet Jd. Aren't you setup for two stages? What did you boost and bp look like on stock fuel?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I have a 2 stage kit, but the controller won't fire both stages without throwing a fault and killing the system. So, I ran one stage on the controller today, and could have run a second stage off the horn button, but I never finished wiring the other solenoid. Plus, I figured that I could have gotten kicked off the track with one stage, so I had no need to push it.

Thats awesome JD, congrats brother. I will be taking my POS to the track soon once i get it dialed in and a few minor issues fixed.

Yes! About time :D

Congrats buddy! That's moving out at that weight and elevation!

Thanks Jeff!

And thanks everyone. I'm super pleased with that trap speed and everything given the weight, elevation, potential, etc. And, I drove it home! Lol

TXlineman83

Reaction score
everybody is buddy.

I wasn't sure. Coming from the gas burner side of things. We always beefed up axles. No this isn't my first truck. Lol. But I have broken a thing or two in my time playing. Most of my experience comes from 4 wheel drive trail rides and SBF/SBC applications. Owned an old 1993 7.3 IDI, a 2003 7.3 fx4 and now my 08. It's just this being my newest addiction. I can't help but smile when the right pedal hits the floor.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
well i have had some strong trucks, and mpd, rudy with really strong trucks have never changed anything in the driveline.

Latest posts

Members online