A truck with a different goal in mind...

MorganM

Reaction score
JD- do you know if he's done anything to quicken the steering ratio, or plans to improve steering response?

Thanks for sharing, awesome truck!

jdgleason

Reaction score
JD- do you know if he's done anything to quicken the steering ratio, or plans to improve steering response?

Thanks for sharing, awesome truck!

Red head steering box in route. Also, the icon dual stabilizers changed the feel quite a bit - I was impressed.

RedRice589

Reaction score
A nice low street tire equipped truck for sure. My old 6.4 went up the tail of the dragon with ranch hands and cooper discoverers 325/65/18 and it handled but good god it was white knuckle. And on the straights I could pull away from my gf's V6 '13 mustang driven by my bro but he had me every turn and I had tires squealing lol. Now with suspension mods sway bar trac bars etc maybe. Plus some lowering. Different story!!!

MorganM

Reaction score
Red head steering box in route. Also, the icon dual stabilizers changed the feel quite a bit - I was impressed.

Cool, look forward to hearing the feedback when the red head box is installed. I guess this means they'll build to ratios other than stock?

I'm attempting a similar build with my truck- lowered front and back, OUO bars, and custom Bilsteins. Swaybars are next, but the lazy steering ratio has been a real downer- glad to know there are options.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Cool, look forward to hearing the feedback when the red head box is installed. I guess this means they'll build to ratios other than stock?

I'm attempting a similar build with my truck- lowered front and back, OUO bars, and custom Bilsteins. Swaybars are next, but the lazy steering ratio has been a real downer- glad to know there are options.

Never looked into different ratios. I'm sure they would though.... it's only money :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.