ABS Wires

punkrockford

Reaction score
I just put a 7inch lift on my 2010 6.4l The one thing i am not so sure about is the abs wires on the radius arms. Had to remove the wires from the clip that holds then to the radius arm just before it runs up to the plug on the motor mount tab. I was wondering is there was any kind of pig tail that would allow me to reattach the abs plug with out having to have the wire unclipped from its support on the radius arm? thanks for any info guys

Highroller54

Reaction score
I built two six inch extensions for mine. I got two truck side connectors from the wreckers and two abs sensors from two wheel bearings I replaced at work and whipped a set up. Took them apart so there are no butt connectors or anything like that. I tried to source new stuff and was unsuccessful.

punkrockford

Reaction score
Ya, i cant figure out how to post pics on here either. i thought about splicing wires but since it is a square ac sign wave that comes off the abs ring if you splice the wires it could mess with the resistance and cause an abs light. I am thinking they are similar to the magnetic pick ups on the generators I work on. proper resistance is pretty important. Definitely something i need to look in to

Latest posts

Members online