Added feature...

MAC

Reaction score
bitch.gif

fine69

Reaction score
background color, background color, background color, background color,background color, background color, background color, background color,background color, background color, background color, background color,background color, background color, background color, background color,background color, background color, background color, background color,background color, background color, background color, background color,background color, background color, background color, background color,

:whs::whs::whs:

Arisley

Reaction score

It's not bitchin', it is a legitimate issue. It will be addressed when Crowz catches up with other issues. This site went from the mind to the web pretty much overnight. Lots of stuff is being fixed live and in color. This is not Crowz' only job, in fact it is not his primary job. Like the rest of us, he is taking care of it in his "spare" time. While this is a real issue, it is most definately not at the top of the totem pole. Lots of things, like the change he made that started this post, he may be doing something else and all of a sudden say "Holy crap, look at that, there is a switch that does this. Pretty cool." Click the change is made. And then he goes back to dealing with the issue that he was originally working on. So while it seems that he is taking care of little bitty things, while leaving something pretty big alone, that is not the case.

Sorry for the rant, but I just wanted to everyone to know that James (Crowz) is working his butt off to make this the best site he can for us.

Hotrodtractor

Reaction score
It's not bitchin', it is a legitimate issue. It will be addressed when Crowz catches up with other issues. This site went from the mind to the web pretty much overnight. Lots of stuff is being fixed live and in color. This is not Crowz' only job, in fact it is not his primary job. Like the rest of us, he is taking care of it in his "spare" time. While this is a real issue, it is most definately not at the top of the totem pole. Lots of things, like the change he made that started this post, he may be doing something else and all of a sudden say "Holy crap, look at that, there is a switch that does this. Pretty cool." Click the change is made. And then he goes back to dealing with the issue that he was originally working on. So while it seems that he is taking care of little bitty things, while leaving something pretty big alone, that is not the case.

Sorry for the rant, but I just wanted to everyone to know that James (Crowz) is working his butt off to make this the best site he can for us.

:stupid:

Crowz - If we ever meet up at an event - first few rounds are on me. You are the guy that brings order to chaos - and you do it almost completely in the background without anyone knowing that you did anything (he is doing something right? LOL).

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Im planning on working on different themes real soon. I probably would get it done this week but Ive got a tooth trying to kill me right now :D

So it will be a bit longer.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Im planning on working on different themes real soon. I probably would get it done this week but Ive got a tooth trying to kill me right now :D

So it will be a bit longer.

You are good buddy. Worry about that tooth first.

fine69

Reaction score
Take care of that tooth, we're patiently waiting for the background colors. You're doing an AWESOME job by the way! :toast:

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Swellings down and Im staying awake longer at a time. Shouldnt be to much longer now.

Latest posts

Members online