ADDED SECOND SET OF FOG LIGHTS 2012 NOSE CONVERSION ON MY 1999.5 F250

shatesme

Reaction score
I just added a second set of factory fog lights to my 1999.5 F-250 with a 2012 nose conversion.It can be added to any 2011-13 F250/F350.

DSC05991aa-1.jpg

DSC05986aa.jpg

jdc753

Reaction score
Looks great! Awesome way to bring new life to a good ole 7.3L too!

Gotta snap some night pics, bet it looks even better then all lit up.

I know you said you had a write up to the front clip conversion on some other sites. Any chance you could post a link here, or maybe to not step on toes, shoot a link to me in a PM?

shatesme

Reaction score
Looks great! Awesome way to bring new life to a good ole 7.3L too!

Gotta snap some night pics, bet it looks even better then all lit up.

I know you said you had a write up to the front clip conversion on some other sites. Any chance you could post a link here, or maybe to not step on toes, shoot a link to me in a PM?

Thanks man, I'll try to post the conversion here too for the 12-13 nose conversion. The fog light conversion can be done on any 2011-13 F2350/F350...:)

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Looks great, now all you need is matching rear wheel well's and no one would know the difference! :thumbsup:

Nic

Reaction score
Dude this is awesome...if you don't mind, shoot me a PM about the details and pricing of doing this

shatesme

Reaction score
Looks great, now all you need is matching rear wheel well's and no one would know the difference! :thumbsup:

Thanks TralerHauler & Nic, I want people to know that the nose conversion can be done and isnt that hard to do.I did mine in 3 days all by myself. I'm not in the autobody business and only do it as a hobby.But It does cost some money to collect and buy the parts.

Heavyhaul

Reaction score
Very cool. I will be looking forward to reading this write up.

Rivets are the new duct tape.

shatesme

Reaction score
Sweet job..even noticed you have the 6.4 style exhaust tips

Thanks man..And Thanks for noticing my Nice Tips! LOL..Its the 6.7 dual tip I welded onto my stock exhaust. It must be the same for 6.4 & 6.7. I didn't get the chrome tip i just buffed the hell out of the plain metal tips to get a nice shine,But its dirty again in the pic...:toast:

jdc753

Reaction score
Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the write up on the deal.

Quick question which I am sure could be answered in that thread but I am too anxious lol...

Does the 11+ front clip mount the same as the 08-10 clip? What I am thinking is there is a shop local to me that has fabbed up the different brackets needed with a jig, so it is not a 1 off deal and if the 08-10 clip is the same as the 11+ then I could grab those brackets and the sheet metal and be pretty set.

shatesme

Reaction score
Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the write up on the deal.

Quick question which I am sure could be answered in that thread but I am too anxious lol...

Does the 11+ front clip mount the same as the 08-10 clip? What I am thinking is there is a shop local to me that has fabbed up the different brackets needed with a jig, so it is not a 1 off deal and if the 08-10 clip is the same as the 11+ then I could grab those brackets and the sheet metal and be pretty set.

I never did a 08-10 clip but everything seems to be the same for 11-13 clip.So your saying this shop by you makes brackets for a nose conversion?? or did I misunderstand you??? If they are making brackets who are they and how much.

Latest posts

Members online