Addictive Desert Designs Bumper

BFT

Reaction score
Call Jared up and talk to him. They do have stuff available but I think they don't have any pictures.

spoke to him a few days ago, they dont have anything available but they can make it happen. great dudes to deal with over the phone and very helpful

RedSmokey

Reaction score
spoke to him a few days ago, they dont have anything available but they can make it happen. great dudes to deal with over the phone and very helpful

If you end up getting something, make sure you post pics!

And Man, if I had the coin, this thing would be badass on my red truck
taylor.jpg

Ia PWRSTKE

Reaction score
I like the way they didnt at least touchup the paint under the rest of the truck to match the new bumper and hangers.....lol

BFT

Reaction score
I like the way they didnt at least touchup the paint under the rest of the truck to match the new bumper and hangers.....lol

i think thats up to the person putting it on their rig. mine looks like it got shot with buck shot.

the 6.7 does look really nice! i think i might go with the light bar as well

Jesse@MBRP

Reaction score
I could have went that route on mine but I really wanted just the center skid. It's just the look I preferred. They will really do anything you ask which makes them awesome to deal with.

bpcheramie

Reaction score
ok I have just one question.... Is it just me or is the corrner of the radiator and intercooler exposed to getting hit?