Afe intake throwing codes

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
zy4y2uma.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Never saw a problem on my bone stock truck running just the AFE.
Don't know what it could be, all plugs securely installed in and around the intake? These trucks are more sensitive than ever fwiw

broncof250444

Reaction score
Yea sounds like its not plugged in or a wire/ connector pin is broken to throw those circuit codes.....

Normally if a cold air intake thoses a code its for flow or below threshold type.

Purdue_stroker

Reaction score
I figured it out. I put on an h&s egr delete the same time I put the intake on. And in the egr delete instructions it said to unplug the butterfly valve or whatever it is just off the intercooler pipe right in front of the motor. I plugged it back in and the codes are gone... Also, when I ordered the intake I ordered a dry filter, but when I got it it had blue oil on it. I figured it was just a mistake but I wasn't to worried about it so I just threw it on anyways. I was lookin at it tonight and now it's grey and has no oil on it. I've only had it on like a month, I didn't think the oil should wear off that quick, or do the dry filters come with a little oil on them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Glad you got it figured out man. I dont know what to tell you about the filter though my dry S&B didn't have any oil on it. I run one of the covers(socks) over it just to help keep it a little cleaner, come to think of it I am sure I need to clean it out.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.