After 8 years of mt's recommend a good AT for snow

morepower02

Reaction score
I have ran a set of toyo mt's in 35x12.5x18 and my current set of Nitto trail grapplers are shot. Neither was very good in snow so I am open to an all terrain suggestion. Anything but duratracs.

psduser1

Reaction score
I've been told, and am trying toyo a/t 2s. Course they've only been on two weeks, so guess that's not much help.

TyCorr

Reaction score
No. People said they wear like glass. Go ahead and elaborate.

shootitnsmokeit

Reaction score
I had the at3 and switched to Toyo r/t they are way better can't speak on wear as I have only had them for about 4 months.

TyCorr

Reaction score
My dad loves his coopers. He did the at3 and now a Zeon. Not agressive but they do look nice.

bad12jr

Reaction score
I have toyo at2's currently. They did good in the snow and are good on the black top. I really liked the cooper discoverer s/t. They were a better all around tire for me. A little more aggressive but did well in the snow too. Cleaned out well off road for more of an at.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

TheViking

Reaction score
BFG Rugged Terrain or BFG All Terrain. I have ran both for for the last five years and never complained about them in the snow, also the Hankook Dyno(I can't recall the rest of the name but it was a mud tire basically) did do to badly either.

cbf9703

Reaction score
I'm currently running the Cooper Discoverer STT. It has done well in the little bit of snow I've had it in, but it is fairly noisy. The self cleaning is no joke, so if you do much travel on gravel expect it to throw lots of rock. They do better than my BFGs did, but I can't speak for long-term wear yet. My BFGs always disappeared to a quarter tread and stayed there until I was sick of looking at them.

Latest posts

Members online