After deletion and tuning my 12' 6.7 it's stalled twice!!

Coalroalin14

Reaction score
Okay so I bought a 2012 6.7 powerstroke back in oct. Since then I've deleted/tuned it using the torque tech and egr delete blocker plates. We'll about a week ago after some heavy playing (spooled launches , burnouts ,etc )the truck died. So I turned the key off and it spun over a few times and busted off just fine. It did fine until this past Saturday I was coming home from town( played a little but nothing to harsh) it died out at 70mph cruise was set. Again it started up before it stopped rolling . Idk what's causing this but defiantly don't like it any suggestions would be helpful!! Thanks

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Okay so I bought a 2012 6.7 powerstroke back in oct. Since then I've deleted/tuned it using the torque tech and egr delete blocker plates. We'll about a week ago after some heavy playing (spooled launches , burnouts ,etc )the truck died. So I turned the key off and it spun over a few times and busted off just fine. It did fine until this past Saturday I was coming home from town( played a little but nothing to harsh) it died out at 70mph cruise was set. Again it started up before it stopped rolling . Idk what's causing this but defiantly don't like it any suggestions would be helpful!! Thanks

Check for codes (DTC'S) that will tell you whats wrong (or point you in the right direction) is the CEL on?

Randy_270

Reaction score
My truck has kind of done the same thing but the first time mine did it was during a burnout standing still. As soon as I let off the throttle the truck died but I turned the key and it started right back up no problem. Second time I was in 4low trying to pull a van out of the ditch in the winter. I gave the van a yank and kept on the throttle, wasn't going any where, let off the throttle and the truck shut off. I turned the key over and it fired back up as if everything was normal, no codes, no alarms, nothing just died both times.

Latest posts

Members online