Aftermarket Battery Cables?

Reaction score
I have a 2003 F450 service truck that is in need of new battery cables. Anyplace to buy new premade cables besides Ford? Since it has a plow etc. I was hoping to get away from the cheesy oem terminals. I looked at custombatterycables .com but they don't have them for the 6.0.

Reaction score
For these trucks with 2 batteries and multiple take off's, ground leads etc the cables either have to be custom built (which I've done many) or specifically for the truck. I was just hoping someone had found a source for upgraded ones with real cast brass terminals, not stamped brass sheet.

ToMang07

Reaction score
It may have been O'Reilys then. I have no first hand experience with them.

IMO....get an OEM one from Sunrise.

Reaction score
Kinda missing the original point. I can get the OEM cables no problem, just looking to see if there were any available with real terminals, solid brass, not stamped formed sheet brass.

mkelly

Reaction score
I had mine made at Orielly's. I used 2/0 for the positive batteries with military terminals. I string measured my positive side to side and had a cable made for the starter. All told with cable, battery terminals , heavy cable ends, etc was under $105.00 out the door. You can get them premade to your spec but I was in a hurry. I am happy with them. Mike

Latest posts

Members online