Aftermarket bumper/roll pan options

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Just wanting to know what others have done or what all is out there. I may be wanting to get something a lil different for my '01. I like the look of a roll pan and would be cool if someone made a good quality piece, I very rarely pull trailers with it, but the option to still be able to pull one would always be nice. Although that will probably narrow my options down quite a bit. I may just end up getting a regular bumper and paint it. Just want to know what else is out there or what yal have done, feel free to post up pics as well.

Thanks,

patrickke

Reaction score
b808e107-f01d-fdf3.jpg

Here is a pic of mine its just a fiberglass street scene

Coposrv

Reaction score
The white gate and roll pan look great. I would love to have the rear of mine look like this.

AKHILF

Reaction score
You can still tow with roll pans. You just cut a square out behind the license plate and get a flip kit for your license plate so you can flip it up or down and stick your receiver in. You can either buy a hidden tow package or modify yours so it lines up with the hole you cut in the roll pan and your good to go. I think 907Dave has some pictures of his up in his build thread.

cw96stroker

Reaction score
Thanks for the pics so far guys, I love the look of a roll pan better than a bumper. And thanks AKHILF I'll have to go find that thread.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
No thanks lol. I already have an 05 at the moment. Got an 08 bumper and gate for $300, but I'm thinkin about getting a rollpan instead now.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I know what you mean. I found it as a package deal on Craigslist and couldn't pass it up. I had to drive like 150 miles though.

AllanB

Reaction score
Here is a Grant Kustoms roll pan with a hide a hitch. It is a steel roll pan. Suppose to be one of the best on the market from what I have read. I ordered one about 5 days ago. Still haven't gotten it just yet. I am going to weld it and grind it down smooth so it has no lines. I will post some pics once I get it painted and finsihed.
http://grantkustoms.com/catalog/rollpans-ford-ford-f250-and-350-rollpan-p-75.html

Latest posts

Members online