• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Aftermarket Bumperz

clayton.davis.587

Reaction score
Anybody have some info on a bumper that nobody really has or is just a good looking bumper? Going an 8in lifted truck on 38x15.50 tires. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Pigman

Reaction score
If you have a 99-07 Super Duty, I have a brand new Showtime Metalworks bumper for sale. It's listed in this section.

08Monster

Reaction score
Road Rhino. Elijah is awesome to work with. I have done 14 of the WIY kits, and they always turn out awesome.
d944d284b4be61e33e6b0fdff9f5f669.jpg

3deb8c28907b4e7a296ca318391bfe90.jpg

Did the full guard this weekend. Used to be just a pre runner and I wanted something new.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Road Rhino. Elijah is awesome to work with. I have done 14 of the WIY kits, and they always turn out awesome.
d944d284b4be61e33e6b0fdff9f5f669.jpg

Did the full guard this weekend. Used to be just a pre runner and I wanted something new.

Do you have anymore pics? I'm bored with my bumper and been looking to change it up.

08Monster

Reaction score
Do you have anymore pics? I'm bored with my bumper and been looking to change it up.
Exact same reason I did it. I'll get some more for you think weekend when I get them back from blasting and paint em up.

08Monster

Reaction score
Sounds good. I ordered mine with the pre runner but decided not to weld it on. I'm ready for a change.
It looks mean as hell now with that full guard. The piping should have came with a decal that said may scare women and small children. Haha

slowcoupe

Reaction score

I too can vouch for Elijah. I have his front and rear bumpers on my 08 and soon my 05. Everything goes together perfectly and the price cannot be beaten. I did the DIY weld it yourself kit and took me about 2 weeks of welding and grinding to fit and finish the front and rear and coated with raptor liner. Granted I didn't have more than a few hours here and there and took a week vacation to the east coast in between lol.

Koda22

Reaction score
So Im kinda interested In these do it ur self bumpers....where might some one look for more info on these....like price and options?

08Monster

Reaction score
Sounds good. I ordered mine with the pre runner but decided not to weld it on. I'm ready for a change.
Bad news buddy, never got around to painting and reinstalling this weekend. Had a huge storm last night in ND, and it took down 30 trees in my yard, one over the driveway, two on the house, one on the deck, two on the shop and the rest scattered in the yard. Mind you these are cotton woods that are 2+ft in diameter.

Diesel23

Reaction score
X3 dealing with Elijah and road rhino , I've had several great experiences with him , his shop is 15 minutes from me and had a chance to check it out , top notch guy and top quality bumpers oh yeah and price was sweet

08Monster

Reaction score
Here you go buddy, i ended up adding extra piping to the guard for more headlight protection. I love the final product!!! uploadfromtaptalk1435537759402.jpguploadfromtaptalk1435537777752.jpguploadfromtaptalk1435537786395.jpg

shaverb94

Reaction score
Where are you located? And what would you charge to do another bumper with a full guard like that?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk

slowcoupe

Reaction score
So Im kinda interested In these do it ur self bumpers....where might some one look for more info on these....like price and options?

I'm interested also. Did u buy em from eBay. I've seen em there.

i emailed him directly. Very quick responses and turn around time on shipping. Great guy and good businessman. [email protected] is the email I have always used to contact him.

08Monster

Reaction score
Where are you located? And what would you charge to do another bumper with a full guard like that?

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Tapatalk
ND, its alot of work. I'd recommend just getting it from him already welded honestly.

Latest posts

Members online