Aftermarket Switches

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Here is what I have, this is a really old picture and DP tuner is long gone though. I have since added more of these carling tech switches, I should get some new pictures.

021708_17021.jpg

Jarrod B

Reaction score
Ya that's what I was looking for. I have the esof so that spot wouldn't work. I currently have a quick one mounted on my fuse panel door but I have never liked that spot anyway.

Keith, my additional fog lights, rear lights, high idle are the main ones I want.

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
Have you thought about either the auto or manual F-650 dash? This will be going in my truck within the next month with a pair of gauges, after I swap over to an auto.

DSCN0850.jpg

Jarrod B

Reaction score
That's what that hole was for. The shiftier.

What's the manual one look like?

I have in the past thought about it but wasn't needing it yet.

bad12jr

Reaction score
Or just add a couple more. Never have to many gauges.

Sent from my x2 somewhere

TrailerHauler

Reaction score
That's what that hole was for. The shiftier.

What's the manual one look like?

I have in the past thought about it but wasn't needing it yet.

Everyone that puts the auto F650 dash in a superduty uses that hole where my shifter is mounted for switches, and the same two holes I'm using for gauges. It is for a shifter in a F650 though, and will be in my superduty.

The manual dash would be perfect if you just want to add a few switches. I think if you get it right from ford the panels are blank, and you can cut out whatever holes you need.

Stealth has one to http://www.stealth-automotive.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=1374

Latest posts

Members online