Aftermarket Turbo Tuning

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Stock internals, MPD single kit, Gearhead tuning. I believe he is still on stock fuel as well. He can correct me if I am wrong

you are correct. all stock , 363 cast wheel turbo . elite ported manifolds.

gloan93

Reaction score
That's awesome any lag with the 363? I sled pull with my 11 I need a lil more power without going too deep in the pocket!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
ive been testing pulse width , pressure, mp8 , timing , and other small things, and the tunes are very refined already. matt should be ready, and its already january ;) . i have a 13' so matt has had to work a bit more on mine but we got it. i gained 73 horse with the turbo and ported intake manifolds.

Any gains in running the mp8 by itself? I have read about it and claims that it will give extra hp ran by itself and my cousin has it on a dodge and on his truck it doesn't gain anything until he turns his tuner on. Said his tuner works good but with the mp8 it really wakes it up.

live life full throttle

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Any gains in running the mp8 by itself? I have read about it and claims that it will give extra hp ran by itself and my cousin has it on a dodge and on his truck it doesn't gain anything until he turns his tuner on. Said his tuner works good but with the mp8 it really wakes it up.

live life full throttle

19hp on top of the highest tune. elite and mpd got same results.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
19hp on top of the highest tune. elite and mpd got same results.
Im guessing the stock setup does a good job on its own maintaining rail pressure then and doesnt really need the mp8 to boost rail pressure, if thats what its supposed to do anyway? Any results with the mp8 as a standalone with no tunes involved or is that senseless?

Did you just make a "stacked" reference? Lol....

live life full throttle

Latest posts

Members online