airdog factory baypass

spoolinya6.7

Reaction score
I'm ab to order a airdog 2 165 and I I'm wondering if u can bypass factory pump and filters and run straight to the cp4 will it throw any codes when u take factory pump off didn't know if they have a sensor it would trigger or it would be fine

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
I plumbed my AirDog to feed the factory LPFP with a constant 10psi as they designed it. Been working fine for quite a while.

spoolinya6.7

Reaction score
I just want to clean it up and get that extra filters out my stock filter on the motor sings and would like to clean the engine bay up

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I also have an airdog 4g feeding the stock pump.

I wouldn't get rid of the stock pump, it feeds the cp4 at 60 psi and coming from the 6.0 world there is no aftermarket pump that runs at 60 psi that is as reliable as the oem 6.7 pump.

Nice thing about adding the airdog is piece of mind knowing fuel is filtered twice, stock lift pump isn't working as hard, and you don't have to change stock filters nearly as often.

Horsemover

Reaction score
So the Air Dog supplements the factory LPFP...I assume the H&S kit eliminates it completely?

spoolinya6.7

Reaction score
I seen where elite is ab to release a replacement kit with the new aeromotive pump

Latest posts

Members online