• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Alcoa 22.5 w/ Double Coin RLB490

B.Warning

Reaction score
Well after getting stuck 3 days in a row I've decided to part with this setup. They barely have 3k miles on them and are perfect condition. Tires are the Double Coin RLB 490 traction tire on all 6 wheels, and the wheels are repolished Alcoa's. The wheels do have some minor imperfections around the hubs from being used before but they polish up real nice and are not noticeable. The center caps are the "hat" style where the lug covers hold them on. Lug covers are 3" long plastic. I'm not sure on the brand of the adapters ( I can find out if needed) but obviously are 8x200 bolt pattern.

$3800...I can ship them and will probably be around $500.

nahe8y9e.jpg

yby7y4ys.jpg

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Custom 20's and some good traction tires would look great.

That is what I have planned for my 03 once the rebuild is done. Similar to what Scotty's red truck looked like.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Hate that you arent having luck with them
Are all 6 aluminum ?

I think you can have them shaved to 22 so you can go after more a aggressive tire. I'm assuming thats what youre plan is?

NovaKid69

Reaction score
Shaved down to a 22 on a 35x12.5 toyo would work. I know how you feel, my dually on 22.5s hasn't been great this whole winter..

Matt

Reaction score
I've been racking my brain trying to think of the name of a place that will mill them down for like $600 bucks. IIRC they were in Ohio or Illinois.

Matt

Reaction score
Hot Wheels in *Oquawka, IL used to do it, but apparently Alcoa threatened to sue so they sold the lathe. Tennessee Wheel and Tire would probably do them as well. Still can't think of the name of the other place.

OBS F350

Reaction score
Hot Wheels in *Oquawka, IL used to do it, but apparently Alcoa threatened to sue so they sold the lathe. Tennessee Wheel and Tire would probably do them as well. Still can't think of the name of the other place.

Never thought I would hear Oquawka mentioned anywhere other than the surrounding area LOL. I can ask some of my co workers if they still do that. The company I work for practically employs that whole town lol.

B.Warning

Reaction score
Now I see that's why your truck is always dirty. lol, good luck with the sale.
I'm telling ya, and you all thought I was just lazy... LOL
One guy says you have a "spic truck" and you give up. Pansy.
That conversation was hilarious.
Custom 20's and some good traction tires would look great.

That is what I have planned for my 03 once the rebuild is done. Similar to what Scotty's red truck looked like.
That's the plan.
Hate that you arent having luck with them
Are all 6 aluminum ?

I think you can have them shaved to 22 so you can go after more a aggressive tire. I'm assuming thats what youre plan is?
Yes all 6 are aluminum.
Shut your whore mouth.
Shaved down to a 22 on a 35x12.5 toyo would work. I know how you feel, my dually on 22.5s hasn't been great this whole winter..
Winter was a breeze compared to what's coming with everything thawing out.
Id at least check into the price/time of shaving them down.

May work out cheaper

22s on a dually are THE way to go imo.
I agree the 22's just look right... But with a long winter and not working much I don't really feel like having $6k wrapped up in a wheel/tire setup.

I'm a baller on a budget. LOL
I've been racking my brain trying to think of the name of a place that will mill them down for like $600 bucks. IIRC they were in Ohio or Illinois.

Never thought I would hear Oquawka mentioned anywhere other than the surrounding area LOL. I can ask some of my co workers if they still do that. The company I work for practically employs that whole town lol.
I got these wheels and adapters from Kevin @Hot wheels. He doesn't shave them down anymore due to various reasons like mentioned. That's not the issue as I'm capable of doing it. It's just me being a tight ass and spending $3k+ on tires when I haven't worked much. I can sell these, and buy the ones I posted without any money leaving my pocket. I like that feeling.
I feel your pain of Double coils and getting stuck very easily LOL
542-19E26F976B6D-2764-0000015411E2B637_zps04be23a0.jpg

Oh I know. Today I was driving across the field and had to cross a swell in the field. I couldn't get up the other side and couldn't back out either.... So there I sat till I could get pulled out. Hell I was only leaving 8-10" deep ruts but just couldn't get any traction. And here I am now... Selling to get something different.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.