All members!!!...info threads

wetnsloppy4x

Reaction score
Oh damn. Almost forgot. Any thread detailing a Cobb's experience. Damn good info there. Seems like a trap many are still falling into.

rsr911

Reaction score
Been working non stop for days so I'm exhausted and headed top bed but if you like I can drag my WMO threads from 3 different sites and post them in the alt. fuels section. I'd like to revise my "WMO How To" thread that was originally on TDS then PSN though as I've changed some things up.

Wouldn't mind some tech reference and troubleshooting for the IDI guys as well, let me see what I can dig up tomorrow

EDIT: I grabbed some of my posts from other boards and put them in the alt. fuels. section

Last edited:

crowz

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Well actually no one has to worry about space. This server has over twice as much space to store stuff as any other server Ive ever dealt with and if it needs more I'll add more.

Whatever yall need to make this fly it will get. So post away and upload away :D

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Well actually no one has to worry about space. This server has over twice as much space to store stuff as any other server Ive ever dealt with and if it needs more I'll add more.

Whatever yall need to make this fly it will get. So post away and upload away :D

so...do you plan on sleeping sometime next month???

cfdeng7

Reaction score
List and write up of all "free" mods harpoon hutch zoodad etc etc

TARM

Reaction score
Marty has a few how to videos that should be linked to for sure. Injector, valve spring, and head stud installs.

Swamps has a number of helpful tech how tos on their site. DI as well.

IMO we should also list how to we would like or wish we had that people could work on if they so choose. A huge draw to a forum is a great tech library.

TARM

Reaction score
At first when all his was happening I got a link and it said army but went to powerstroke.org. I was not sure what to think. Then I was sent a bazillion correct links LOL to here and came on over.

SouthFlstrokin'

Reaction score
At first when all his was happening I got a link and it said army but went to powerstroke.org. I was not sure what to think. Then I was sent a bazillion correct links LOL to here and came on over.

I was wondering where the one man encyclopedia was! Welcome

Latest posts

Members online