All you guys that run nitto 420s

Stroker f-250

Reaction score
Have you guys that run this tire have any problems with them as far as blowouts, flats ect. Im getting people telling me not to get a 3ply tire because I will have flats and what not.And do you guys tow with them and that sort of nature.so Im looking to see what you guys think having experience with this tire.Thanks

Last edited:

Mpoage

Reaction score
I have almost 10k miles on mine with no problems at all. The tire shop almost didn't want to put them on due to the weight rating. One of my dads older trucks had the 305/50r20 terra grapplers on it and they have the exact same weight rating on them and we pulled our 12k pound boat quite a bit with it.

John@Outlaw_Diesel

Reaction score
Have them on my truck and haven't had a problem. Most I've towed with them was about 6k. I wouldn't recommend them for anyone that plans to use their truck for towing. The tread is surprisingly deeper than I thought it would be and they hook very well on the street and even do well when its wet out. Very happy I went with them, but its mostly personal preference.

6.4psd916

Reaction score
I have a lot of miles and track passes with out any issues. Never pulled real heavy but have towed and hauled quite a bit, just adjust your tire pressure accordingly. Run 50 front 30 rear for Dd. If I do anything, I bring the pressure up. Honestly, at 3100 per tire, that exceeds my gvwr by 2400lbs. I had a tire sop give me crap, even though I was there a few months before with 37's with a 3200lb rating and I didn't hear a word.

Stroker f-250

Reaction score
Well that's good to hear, I don't plan on towing much at all just wondering just incase I do have to tow something. The guy at the shop I ordered them from was telling me he wouldn't put those on my pickup. So I needed some input from the experienced.

MINK

Reaction score
30k mile tire on these trucks, towing isn't an issue but absolutely be mindful - I wouldn't hesitate to run 420s again.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
I run them on my truck too. Love the tires. They do great on the street, even on wet roads. I pull with mine once and a while as well never had any issues.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.