Alliant or DTech?

Spindrift

Reaction score
The only 6.0L injector that is completely rebuilt internally is the one you can get at your For dealer. The Alliant injector has a spool valve that may, or may not have been replaced depending upon how it tested prior to being shipped out. Can't give you any info on Dtech. I've used Alliant with no problems.

Reaction score
From what ive experience once one goes the rest arent far behind one by one mine went out until i just said eff it im goin big! :rockon:

Chris

Reaction score
Ford remans. Havent tried the dtechs but weve had problems with their cr stuff. Absolutely will not sell an alliant 6.0 injector, they are straight junk. every set weve sold, stock or modified, has came back. very few problems with the ford reman injectors. They only downfall is their price. but in the end youre way ahead in what youll save in downtime and labor.

Zmann

Reaction score
Alliant built them IIRC
I don't know who rebuilds them for Ford

Zmann

Reaction score
That is also what I have Found

must Be an a secret underground laboratory

Or Elves

LOL

Reaction score
Injectors

We use Dtech now, there spool valves are all new. Alliant used to use new spool valves but about a year ago they started to do their injectors in house and to save cost do not replace the spool valves.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Doesn't Warren rebuild them this way too? Or no?

I thought I had read on rosewood's site that they replace spool valves on 6.0 injectors too.

Ford injectors also carry a 12k mile/12 month warranty too...

Latest posts

Members online