Alliant reman hpfp

Rubenk

Reaction score
Not sure if Alliant, but I got one from Ford a few months ago to cure low rail pressure on hot tunes, and while slightly better, it still hasnt held rail like i'd expect.

It has survived several thousand miles of abuse though, so i'd say they'll survive, just not as high a flow as some factory freak pumps.

weekendwarriorfsw32

Reaction score
Anything has to be better then the OEM remans cause those suck dick. They least fuel constantly filling up the crank cases. Everything I have ever gotten from Alliant has been top notch so I wouldn't hesitate to use one.

04stroker

Reaction score
Anything has to be better then the OEM remans cause those suck dick. They least fuel constantly filling up the crank cases. Everything I have ever gotten from Alliant has been top notch so I wouldn't hesitate to use one.

Not positive but pretty sure Alliant and Ford use the same company to Reman them. I spoke to a Alliant rep at SEMA and he said they still do not make their own. They had a few running and in testing but have not sold any of their own remans yet. Pretty certain they are using AER which is also what Ford uses if I am not mistaken.

pooter

Reaction score
I have one in route I will be installing. the one I removed from my truck had a sticker on top that said continental on it so Im assuming it was a reman

Latest posts

Members online