Alright.....so I lifted my truck again...

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Looks awesome, as always. I hope you manage to track down another set of those Greg weld wheels like you had on the 10" last time around. For some reason I just love those and wish I could track myself down a set badly.

this. Your 10" setup with the 22's and 40's was by far my favorite 6.4 ever. I don't know what it was about it but the truck was just BEAUTIFUL

davey99ps

Reaction score
I swear your truck is like a rollercoaster, it keeps goin up up up, then down, now back up again haha. Looks good for sure though

Pahrump

Reaction score
I still got mine too, waiting for a set of 22 bmfs and its on LOL j/k like to have options tho

Looks good scott, everyone remembers that truck on rockstars and pulling a sled lifted when everyone said it cant be done.

Full pull.....2 of them back to back...lol

pulling.jpg

Pahrump

Reaction score
Thanks for the compliments guys...and for blaming me for your wasted money...lmao

Heres a pic with my old 10" and greg welds...I sold that all to a good friend of mine thats now not as close to me and actually still owes me half of what I sold it all to him for over a year ago...thinking I may have to REPO the wheels..LMAO...
DSC_0007.jpg

Oh and heres a good one of the PMF install on the blocks..lol...
DSC_0662.jpg

DSC_0665-1.jpg

Do it yerself you lazy ass!!!

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
Does anybody remember Scott roasting the tires that day because he forgot to put it in 4x4? LOL

Or getting kicked out of racing for wearing shorts and flip flops? LOL

Sent from my bag phone using Tapatalk.

97strokn&smokn

Reaction score
He was one of the reasons why i bought my regular cab. I would have to say when people seen that pull online the attitude of the 6.4 quickly changed, the ford people could now have there chance at glory in the diesel game.

Pahrump

Reaction score
Does anybody remember Scott roasting the tires that day because he forgot to put it in 4x4? LOL

Or getting kicked out of racing for wearing shorts and flip flops? LOL

Sent from my bag phone using Tapatalk.

Mitch snapped this pic....and I didnt get kicked out....I was told to leave but I just never got outta the truck while in the staging lanes after that...lol

DSC02916.jpg

DSC_0347.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.