American Force Wheels

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Definitely a great wheel and great company to deal with. Probably one of the top companies out there right now.

Haven't had one complaint by anyone running them yet.
You get what you pay for.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We sell them and highly recomend them over others.

Matt

Reaction score
I'd highly recommend them as well as buying from smokinstroker. Great guy to deal with.

Lang

Reaction score
Definitely a great wheel and great company to deal with. Probably one of the top companies out there right now.

Haven't had one complaint by anyone running them yet.
You get what you pay for.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We sell them and highly recomend them over others.

How are they to clean and keep clean?

jdgleason

Reaction score
The wheels are top notch... Awesome pieces. Pictures never do them justice. If you need any pricing, let me know!

Never seen an issue with any finish from them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fine69

Reaction score
I've never personally owned them, but a friend of mine does and I can say they are beautiful wheels. Machine work on them is second to none. After seeing them polished, I can't see why anybody would possibly want to paint or powdercoat them! They are like rolling works of art!

smokinstroker

Reaction score
How are they to clean and keep clean?

not to bad, i wash them just like the truck, sponge with a bucket of soap and water, shammy dry.

if you want them to really pop, some mag & aluminum polish will get you there.

best part is, never have to worry about peeling or chipping finishes.

I'd highly recommend them as well as buying from smokinstroker. Great guy to deal with.

thanks for the words buddy! Monday will be a good day for you!

How do the black finishes hold up over time?

Black finish holds up like any other wheel that is coated. it is a black powder coat, and comes in a flat/ semi coating. helps reduce scratching and scuffs.

you can get them painted coated, machined any way you want. options are pretty much unlimited. and their customer service is second to none.

if anyone has questions or needs pictures, feel free to ask. moved quite a few sets last year and didn't have one complaint.

Dalton_H

Reaction score
We have figured out that using an orbital polisher like the porter cable with say a 6" pad on a 4" backer plate and a polish like the adams metal polish works the best and is the fastest. The wheels actually will look better then when they come out of the box after 10 minutes with that combo. We applied some klasse to them after wards so we'll see if that helps keep them nice and shiny since its an acrylic sealer.

Latest posts

Members online