Another 7.3 hp thread , how much does it really take?

lariat 7.3

Reaction score
apparently so....still running stock springs on mine, Had the 910's for a year on the bench with the studs lol

Jason

Reaction score
We get one of these weekly it seems. People wanna build for 700, find out 400 will do em fine. People wanna build 600, can barely afford a chip and gauges. Shoot, I could go on.

Yellow1000

Reaction score
This thread wasn't about making 600 hp. It was about how much is needed for a fun truck, whatever magic number that might be. it was answered well enough for what I wanted to know. Thanks Bruce and a few others for the info I requested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mandkole

Reaction score
Yellow, its all good, we got your thread--just ease into it. Do upgrades when parts break and have fun. 400 is a pretty good number for a fun, trouble free setup and does not break the bank. If you want more, you'll spend more but know that if this is a DD truck, you will likely have/create issues that cause reliability problems.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yellow, its all good, we got your thread--just ease into it. Do upgrades when parts break and have fun. 400 is a pretty good number for a fun, trouble free setup and does not break the bank. If you want more, you'll spend more but know that if this is a DD truck, you will likely have/create issues that cause reliability problems.

This^^^!!! Very true...

live life full throttle

silverpsd_06

Reaction score
An honest 500hp to the rear wheels 7.3 is a beast on the street and it'll do everything you ask of it with a trailer behind it there is a lot of versatility with the ole 7.3

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.