Another Flawless Transaction

Diesel23

Reaction score
Made another purchase from mike and as always what great service !! and super quick shipping , I knew it was my package when I saw that custom Tape !! LOL , Thanks Again Mike :thumbup:

sootie

Reaction score
the tape really sticks out when the UPS truck drops off a stack of boxes and the no limit one is in the middle LOL

jimdawg185

Reaction score
Now I need to order something just to get that cool tape on a box dammit...

Diesel23

Reaction score
*insert random comment from Kathy about how this should be standard practice and not a thing to start a thread about, here*

Come on man!!! You just added another useless post to your 7000 or so have now !! :blah:

Standard practice or NOT , there is not a feedback section so until then my feedback will go where its appropriate !!! People need to see that there are some top notch vendors available and who they are , if you don't like the thread you should keep on stepping

MINK

Reaction score
Come on man!!! You just added another useless post to your 7000 or so have now !! :blah:

Standard practice or NOT , there is not a feedback section so until then my feedback will go where its appropriate !!! People need to see that there are some top notch vendors available and who they are , if you don't like the thread you should keep on stepping

Bam, agree 100%

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score

That was not a shot at you at all man. Just being a dick toward chattykathy. I don't have any problem with the thread.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
love all you guys..

and zack- if you *** up my business threads again i will kill you.

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
love all you guys..

and zack- if you *** up my business threads again i will kill you.

My bad, Mike. Forgot it was out of AWOL...

To anyone that read my banter and didn't know me, it had nothing to do with Mike or his products or the OP. just a personal jab at dearden.

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
I read pure disrespect. He hates your thread and doesn't want to hear about mikes great business practice. Lol

I need to get my money out and buy so goodies soon. Need dat bling yo!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
My bad, Mike. Forgot it was out of AWOL...

To anyone that read my banter and didn't know me, it had nothing to do with Mike or his products or the OP. just a personal jab at dearden.

haha just ***king with you buddy. surprising as it may sound, i like you, you're all good!

I read pure disrespect. He hates your thread and doesn't want to hear about mikes great business practice. Lol

hahaha i'm crying over here.

Latest posts

Members online