Another mad stage 1 sled pull. 3rd place

04redcrew

Reaction score
hey guys

Here is my sled pull video from saturday night. Sorry its not the best video, its from a phone. I have a better video on facebook but i do not know how to get it to youtube.

I had eric make me a sled pull tune and i didnt like it as much as i did with truck source diesel tune that i pulled with last time. So here is the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_7gRJqPn7Y&feature=plcp

windrunner408

Reaction score
Yea the video quality sucks but the truck sounds GREAT. Nice looking pull for sure man. Congrats!!

strokin6L

Reaction score
true. But dont do to many pulls on one. I broke one before while pulling

i've done over a dozen pulls doing it that way. I have a clevis that's at least an inch thick...never broke one yet. Actually that's what alot of guys use in my area and never seen one broke. But i do think it is better to have a nice actual pulling hitch.

constantfix

Reaction score
Thanks. I have a video on facebook that my buddys girlfriend took but have no idea how to get it to youtube lol

Try right clicking on the video, copy URL code then paste it in 'insert link' button up top...or the 'insert picture' button...i always screw that part up, but that should work.

Mwilbur516

Reaction score
Good pull. Glad you're liking the turbo. You think you could've placed higher on the TSD tune?

04redcrew

Reaction score
Well i never heard the distance on the pulls but i think i could have taking second atleast. It faster than erics tune, but i thought i would give erics tune a try since he set it up for pulling

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.