Another mod im sure a few others have done

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Hydro dipped?

It is very easy to take off. you just pop the 2 bottom plastic pieces off, the 12 V and the sync piece. then under there is 2 8mm bolts that need to be taken out. after that you just simply pull on the whole piece and it unclips. You can then see all the plugs that need to get taken off in order to actually seperate the piece from the truck.
Takes only about 5 minutes.

Rowdy

Reaction score
Hydro dipped?

It is very easy to take off. you just pop the 2 bottom plastic pieces off, the 12 V and the sync piece. then under there is 2 8mm bolts that need to be taken out. after that you just simply pull on the whole piece and it unclips. You can then see all the plugs that need to get taken off in order to actually seperate the piece from the truck.
Takes only about 5 minutes.

Yep Hydro Dipped. Watch this video. They can dip pretty much any thing that doesn't get hurt by getting dipped in water. Thanks for the removal info. Will defiantly be getting this done after vacation.

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/V8wHglTJl6A

Last edited:

Strokin&Smokin

Reaction score
Can the carbon fiber be removed without damaging anything or is it a done deal after its applied?

Sent while dismantling your neighbors meth lab.

JMart

Reaction score
Has anyone else wrapped the center wood looking cluster with anything? or painted it? my last one was glass black.

This time around i thought i might try carbon fiber so i bought this stuff and wrapped it. Took about an hour and a half but i like result.

carbon_zpsec95a905.jpg

Where did you get the carbon fiber wrap?

Latest posts

Members online