Another New Guy!

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Hey All,

I just wanted to formally introduce myself. I'm from north of the Border in Alberta Canada and a few months ago I would have never thought I'd be owing a Ford with all of the problems I've had with Ford work truck's in the past. My employer gave me the opportunity to run my own work truck so I started shopping around for a new 2014 model truck. I didn't really look at Dodge but I had my eyes set on either a 14 Duramax or Powerstroke. I'm sure all of you realize I went with the Ford and I couldn't be happier! I'm the proud owner of a 2014 F-350 Platinum Diesel and I'm officially a Ford Fan. I have to say that they have come a long way since the 2006 F-350 work truck I had which had so many problems in stock form.

So far I have installed the H&S mini maxx with the preloaded tunes and a 5" flo pro with muffler exhaust system. I have just disconnected the EGR for now and I'm running the H&S EGT Probe kit until I hit the 60000km mark and then I will do a full delete. Anyways I look forward to learning from all of the knowledgeable folks on this forum and helping people out with the little knowledge I have so far as well!

Cheers, Cam. :ford:

Attachments

• new ford 2.jpg
    new ford 2.jpg
    587.2 KB · Views: 60

dsmracing1

Reaction score
dam! thats one hellova nice work truck! welcome to psa man!

live life full throttle

Thanks Man! Pretty Excited to be a part of the group now... Yeah I went out and spoiled myself lol. I'm the only one in the truck so I don't have to worry about it getting wrecked otherwise I would have just gone with an XLT with some extra's...

Latest posts

Members online