Another Retro fitting headlights question

300000 and counting

Reaction score
I got the pulling the headlights apart painting them and resealing them figured out but I want to do a retro fit with a projector and don't know what to buy. Does anybody have a link or part numbers on what I need? I know everyone is using morimoto projectors but after that I'm lost!

ckrueg

Reaction score
Another vote for the retrofit source, I did my 2010 headlights with there stage 3 mini kit and they were great. Customer service was awesome too, I had an issue develop with the control box and they helped diagnose it and ended up shipping a new one out the next day no charge.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

300000 and counting

Reaction score
do you have to use HID's with projectors? I had them in the past and hated them, and now have leds.

I've tried 2 hid kits and couldn't keep ballast in them and I'm now on my second led kit and the light out put sucks. Bought all four kits from vendors not cheap ebay ones

300000 and counting

Reaction score
Another vote for the retrofit source, I did my 2010 headlights with there stage 3 mini kit and they were great. Customer service was awesome too, I had an issue develop with the control box and they helped diagnose it and ended up shipping a new one out the next day no charge.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm planning on buying from retrofit source but don't know what I need to order for 08-10 headlights.

dboat

Reaction score
I have an 09, but want a plug and play solution. Otherwise I would rather stay stock.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online