Another teaser...

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I like to refrain from giving ETA's until I have something more set in stone than a guess, so I've stayed quiet up until this point. Have spent the last 14 days straight without a break working to push up our schedule. We are 60 days out on shipping, and I say that leaving some wiggle room in case of any hold-ups.

2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 support will be included on both nGauge and nDash. nGauge units will be shipping first, with nDash shortly following.

2011 and 2012 tuning will also be completely revised, and available as an update for everyone with an existing unit.

I'll give further details as far as HP numbers and features in a week or two. I'm currently ironing out a few things for drivability on all settings, across the board. Will be returning to dyno work late this week to finalize our tune levels.

Have spent more time making the drivability perfect than I have ever personally spent on a project- it will be a finely tuned machine when finished. Should prove for a very smooth ride back down the pit road.

Awesome thanks for the update

sorry to derail but if you don't mind me asking, is a 6.4 tuning update planned in the near future after the 6.7 stuff is finished? I got a few 6.4 dashdaq's and a 12 6.7 dashdaq waiting for updates.

theplumber

Reaction score
Is the ndash will be shift on the fly ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

higherlife

Reaction score
I like to refrain from giving ETA's until I have something more set in stone than a guess, so I've stayed quiet up until this point. Have spent the last 14 days straight without a break working to push up our schedule. We are 60 days out on shipping, and I say that leaving some wiggle room in case of any hold-ups.

2013, 2014, 2015, and 2016 support will be included on both nGauge and nDash. nGauge units will be shipping first, with nDash shortly following.

2011 and 2012 tuning will also be completely revised, and available as an update for everyone with an existing unit.

I'll give further details as far as HP numbers and features in a week or two. I'm currently ironing out a few things for drivability on all settings, across the board. Will be returning to dyno work late this week to finalize our tune levels.

Have spent more time making the drivability perfect than I have ever personally spent on a project- it will be a finely tuned machine when finished. Should prove for a very smooth ride back down the pit road.

Any preorders or information of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

theplumber

Reaction score
Is this programmer will shift on the fly ?

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

ftast350

Reaction score
Will it be like the other tune setups you have done and not be seen by Ford or logged through Sync?

CT9AIX

Reaction score
So if a guy had a older Dashdaq with your tuning, and this guy desperately needs to get some custom tranny tunes is it going to be in the plans for any of this? I really would love to go back to your tuning but I need some minor adjustments made first

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
So if a guy had a older Dashdaq with your tuning, and this guy desperately needs to get some custom tranny tunes is it going to be in the plans for any of this? I really would love to go back to your tuning but I need some minor adjustments made first

This is from 13-16 Spartan tuning thread.

Awesome I like the sounds of this right here^ will the older DD II be supported for custom tunes also?

Yes, any device from us will be supported.

Also more info from that thread.

As far as custom tuning is concerned: we are getting back to our early roots in this department, and will be offering full custom tuning immediately following the 13-16MY product release, for both 6.4L and 6.7L applications. Both myself and Jeff will be available and accessible to work with for having custom files made for both nGauge and nDash, existing units and new ones alike.

I had stopped offering this several years ago due to several reasons (personal time consumed with other projects, 6.7 development back in 2011, understaffed here at the Spartan office, etc) but we are now in a new, much larger facility, a permanent in-house dyno, and a larger crew. With the workload down, we've decided to start offering it again.

You'll also be able to purchase River City Diesel file sets for our devices soon, for both 6.4L and 6.7L, along with purchasing our devices straight from them with their tunes pre-installed.

One other thing to note, is that we have files in testing now for 2011 through 2014 pickups for installation of both the 2015MY turbocharger, and CP4.2 injection pump. All HP levels for 11-14 will be available with these changes for download on our site, free of charge, shortly following the initial product release.

Of course, if you want a true custom file made for a turbo swap or anything else, we will be available to do that also, as mentioned above.

Latest posts

Members online