Any reviews on 15 ******* tunes

jamie78

Reaction score
Currently have sct tunes on my truck with absolute performance tunes and hate them! Looking into getting a *******nn any good videos an reviews on the power these things can make? Thanks :tree::tree:

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
First you need to know that Absolute doesn't tune. He resells someone else's tunes.
Know what you have before you wind up buying the same thing all over again.

Notneb

Reaction score
Is the search function broke? Or are we seeing how many threads we can start about the same topic? I just don't wanna be left out is all...

O4ep3civ

Reaction score
A lot of the Facebook people resell tunes under their name but it's not theirs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

uga33

Reaction score
I ran them in my 6.0, 6.4 and now my 6.7. I have a '12 and the updates have been amazing. I have tuned a couple '15s with ******* tuning and it is the best trans tuning I have experienced with the 6.7s. You won't be disappointed.

BK39

Reaction score
ha, this sh!t is so hard to read now with all the ******* symbols in there............all I see is "I've tried ************tunes against ********* tunes, but I prefer **********tunes..........my favorite are the *********tunes". :shrug:

dawashi

Reaction score
So I just finished my first full tank running Sp@Rtun£s and I must say I really impressed with the shifting and smoothness of the trans ...haven't really got to get on it due to the icy roads here in Fairbanks...but have notice running the 500 race (not the enhanced trans) about 2 more mpg can't complain about that ...would totally recommend them..especially now they are putting together sotf...just my two cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts