• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

Any vendors on here price match or beat?

mattmal9

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking at a set of 20x10 American Force Shield SS8 Polished. I have a price Ive found doing research over the internet but I was wondering if any of the vendors could possibly beat the price I have already found? I feel like this may be a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd try.

Thanks
Matt

sootie

Reaction score
Big Time Customs
dirtydiesels
the diesel cartel

equalizier

Reaction score
riverside customs i don't know if they are on here but discount tire and wheel give good prices.i have 10k for my 26 inch american forces for my 2011 f350 dually and that's with out the tire up grade because the 305s can't take the weight so i had to go to a 315 40 26.but anyway i would say there are quite a few that would match or beat it.

equalizier

Reaction score
It was way more coherent then your previous post....

man go to hell there was nothing wrong with my post.i thought he was asking for good deals on wheels and tires excuse the hell out of me because i didn't kiss ass like everyone else because i didn't mention vendors on this site.then i simply ask what he was talking about and that it didn't make any sense.then you get on here and start mouthing off.

SDS97_7.3

Reaction score
It was way more coherent then your previous post....

I agree

man go to hell there was nothing wrong with my post.i thought he was asking for good deals on wheels and tires excuse the hell out of me because i didn't kiss ass like everyone else because i didn't mention vendors on this site.then i simply ask what he was talking about and that it didn't make any sense.then you get on here and start mouthing off.

Grammar is your friend

Inline6359

Reaction score

I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Sideswipe505

Reaction score
I didn't know punctuation and grammar were so difficult lol. A period here and there could MAYBE make your posts understandable....

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm looking at a set of 20x10 American Force Shield SS8 Polished. I have a price Ive found doing research over the internet but I was wondering if any of the vendors could possibly beat the price I have already found? I feel like this may be a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd try.

Thanks
Matt

Big Time Customs
dirtydiesels
the diesel cartel

Sent you a PM, Matt.

equalizier

Reaction score
I didn't know punctuation and grammar were so difficult lol. A period here and there could MAYBE make your posts understandable....

don't worry about how i type i'm not getting paid to get it right.let's stop cluttering up this thread with worthless post it seems you guys just want to
keep starting crap funny how it's always through a computer.

equalizier

Reaction score
Sounds like it was a hell of a meltdown LOL

we all have our bad days.........i'm still doing my thing and buisness is good
and the product sells itself i've just changed a few things.this is my last post in this thread as i do not want to clutter it up no mpre than it already is.

Latest posts

Members online