Anybody had the BALLS?

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol it's the "undocumented" runs that are the fast ones. You aren't gps'ing or looking down.... Lol we were running down i10. And I don't care to know how fast we got to. We were too busy to see.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Lol it's the "undocumented" runs that are the fast ones. You aren't gps'ing or looking down.... Lol we were running down i10. And I don't care to know how fast we got to. We were too busy to see.

I had my Gps on my glass (stock speedos are very inaccurate) I looked back through my max speed. I was shocked. That's moving for aure

RedRice589

Reaction score
I had my Gps on my glass (stock speedos are very inaccurate) I looked back through my max speed. I was shocked. That's moving for aure

Lol kid used to try to tell me his 03 r6 could go 180+..... I laughed and said ok buddy. Blew by him later that night.... They actually believe the speedo.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Let's just say I'll never, I repeat never go that fast again though. My mission for the longest time was to just get past 200mph and I'll never try again.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I've been 143 on a bike and that seemed fast. Mind you it was on the street not the highway. Been around the same in a car but that's the max for me. So long ago I don't remember but I do remember traffic seemed like they were parked. I can't imagine 160+. Maybe one day.

Garrett

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

dieseltron

Reaction score
I have been 152mph gps on a bike... 140+ in a super duty not really the right tool for the job. good luck :rockon:

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Since we are talking about bikes now, I've had an older, early 2000's, CBR 600 bouncing off the rev limiter. Don't know how fast it was going because I had on a tinted shield and the cluster was very dimly lite but it was going fast enough lol

Kept searching for more gears and just couldn't find them lol.

Sent from a Cummins plant, driving a Powerstroke, with a TDI on the side!

dsberman94

Reaction score
I rode a cbr 600f4i once. That was a blast. Got it up to atleast 90 last time I looked shortly before I let off. My truck start whistling air through the doors at 90 ish. Surprisingly the steering wheel and all is really smooth. Couldn't do that it my old car without shaking it to bits. Trucks been up to 113 I believe before the corners started. Common for it to see 80mph between Nicholson and Hop Bottom on rt 11. Those are the good nights.

hucorey

Reaction score
Mine started kicking the seat at 130 and almost made me spill my beer... smh..

That'll definitely get ur kids to a foster home. :eek:

145 in my old 5.0 stang and 165 or so on my old CBR600. Never had the balls to max out my 900RR though, that thing was a wheelie machine.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been 135 in my 7.3 on 35's. Very long hwy lol

---Clayton
2002 eclb 7.3- for sale
1990 Chevy K1500- for sale
race truck- in the works
2003 Subaru wrx wagon- new dd toy
sent from the sh!tter withTapatalk2

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Had my 6.4 to 134. Had my cousins cycle up to 162. Figured id better back off since I started seeing deer LOL figured that would end bad. Dont rember what the bike was

RedRice589

Reaction score
I rode a cbr 600f4i once. That was a blast. Got it up to atleast 90 last time I looked shortly before I let off. My truck start whistling air through the doors at 90 ish. Surprisingly the steering wheel and all is really smooth. Couldn't do that it my old car without shaking it to bits. Trucks been up to 113 I believe before the corners started. Common for it to see 80mph between Nicholson and Hop Bottom on rt 11. Those are the good nights.

80 can't even keep up in Florida.... Lol I find myself just pushing 90 to be with the flow of traffic. Especially around orlancdo and Miami. He'll even Atlanta.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
I can tell you a rented Camaro SS will do 153, did it several times. It wasn't too sketchy at that speed. Scared a Mex severely when I passed him. Lmao

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online